Sunday, February 8, 2009

Elzybells - Wedding Bears


Morning I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Last night was my Monday so I just got off work. I thought I would post a card I did on my days off before I went to bed. This one is from Elzybells I just love it. I stamped it on Kraft Paper and colored it with colored pencils and OMS. The background is distressed with brown and I used a SU background stamp on it cause I couldn't find any paper to match. The next layer is vellum same with the scallop. I added lacquer to the flowers so they would stand out and stickles to the veil and confetti.
Isn't it just too cute...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh these are just the cutest! love them :)

Marlene x

Renee G said...

I think this is the cutest one EVER! I love it!!! I love how you stamped the back ground too...love that stanp...might have to find one like it! The stickles added so much! love love love it!