Monday, February 16, 2009

Michelle Zindorf coming to Minnesota

I am so excited Michelle Zindorf is coming to Buffalo Minnesota on June 5th and June 6th. I already signed up for the Beginner and Advanced class on Saturday June 6th. So if you are in Minnesota be sure to check out her blog. The price is $125 per class but this includes a kit for you to take home for each class which includes your items you will be using in class. You also make 3 projects for each class. I can't wait to go and learn how she uses that Brayer. I have one somewhere but I have never had any idea how to use it. She has some great tutorials on her blog but I have never been brave enough to try them. LOL.... Be sure to check it out...

1 comment:

Junie said...

Go on ... find your brayer ... ink it up ... and roll it on some gloss paper .... it is wonderful !!