Saturday, February 14, 2009

Victoria Case - Snail - Waitress






Here are some cards I made with some new digital stamps from Victoria Case. Arn't they just too cute. Both digital stamps are now available on her website.

I've had some busy days off I hardly had anytime to make any cards. I sat around waiting for Qwest to come over on Friday cause they were hooking up Direct TV. I hate to start making anything when I know I am going to get interrupted so I did laundry instead. Then me and my husband went and seen that movie "Push" which was good. Tonight I got to go back to work... Hope everyone is having a good weekend though. I have some cards I will show you for the next couple of days that I did find time to make though...

5 comments:

Allies Creative Designs said...

Wendy, I love the cards, esp the snail. Love the colors.

Renee G said...

ohhh la la....nice card! I like the snail one as well!! to cute, love the google eyes

vc said...

LOVE the cards- Wendy!!
Isn't the laundry just never ending?? Hope you're enjoying the DirectTV :)

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

Gorgeous! Love both of them!! Maid is dear to my heart! Hubby Valentine card!! He loved it!
hugz
deb

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

This card is so adorable!