Friday, September 14, 2007

Christmas Puppy


Ok last night I made a few cards but i absolutely love this little puppy. I stamped him on craft paper and then I had a little tiny snowflake which i stamped in white on the background. I bought some sparkly markers from Ellen (Link on front page) which i love so the nose and headband and ribbon are sparkly. I just got these markers maybe a month ago and i already used all my white. Which is clear and you can put over any color. The Happy Holiday which are metal are from Oriental Trading. I don't remember how much they were but everything at that place to me is fairly cheap. Added 3 layers of cardstock and paper. The paper which is coated is from Darcies i forgot i bought it LOL... Everything is colored with colored pencils except the copic sparkly markers.
Someone commented and asked me how many stamps i own LOL.... Hmm i never really thought about it but i am starting to Unmount my Stampin up sets and have already went through 300 CD cases and i have maybe 200 left?? I have hundreds of different companies which Penny Black being one of my favorite and Stampendous. I have 100+ house mouse cause i just counted them recently. And tons of others... I never sat and figured it out cause i would get scared thinking how much money i have spent in stamps. I should probably sit down one of these days and go through my stamps and add more insurance on the house just in case.
Have a great weekend. Me and my husband are taking my son to the Renaissance Festival tomorrow. Its been kinda chilly heare only in the 60's so should be a good day for walking around...

No comments: