Saturday, September 1, 2007

My Monday BOO HOOO


Well back to work I go tonight UCK - I am hoping its slow tonight. I have a large Christmas order for someone I have been working on and if its slow since I am the only one there I can work on it. Then I won't feel like the whole night is wasted.


I had a request for this stamp today I forgot i had it. Verse goes with it I think. Both stamps are from Inky Antics. Not sure if they are still available on their site or not, I've had them for sometime now. I used 3 layers one is shimmery. Also the white strip in the middle is shimmery i cut them on my create a cut cutter. I colored the car with my copic makers then i took the new copic glittery pens which I got at Ellen's if you look on my list of links below I can't remember the name of them but she has them. They arn't too bad in price and they are so glittery without having to wait for them to dry like stickles they are great. I might need another set so they don't run out i use them so much. I added Rhinestone brads for hubcaps. Also put a few smoke puffs behind with my pigment pen. I love this card... Ribbon is from May Arts of course.

I hope everyone has a great evening and a great labor day weekend. Then back to the hussle of the school year if you have kids... Quiet days though so i can sleep :-)

No comments: