Friday, August 31, 2007

Halloween Cards



My weekends almost over, I have been so busy on my days off I haven't had much time to finish anything. I took my son to the State Fair yesterday. Then I had all good intention to work on some cards today and I got my spine labels for my CD cases for my unmounted stamps so i sat labeling thing all day. I ordered 400 labels thinking that would be plenty. Well needless to say I am going to have to order another 400 because that didn't cover it. It will be nice to see what everything is without digging though.
I got some new stamps the other day which were Halloween Penny Black from the older catalogs. The first stamp I used Kraft paper and colored pencils. The dog and pumpkin are 3d - added the bats which i think i got at oriental trading co. They are buttons. Very cute.
Second card is another Penny Black which again used Kraft paper and made parts 3d - I took a goldenrod color for the belly and then added chocolate on the outside to make the kitty kinda two tone. Added a ribbon for the balloon and balloon is 3d. Parts where it shows blacker its a black pigmented pen i used to make the black darker than the original stamped imagine...
Have a great night and hope everyone has a great weekend. Wow next week is school already..

No comments: