Saturday, August 4, 2007

Another Sewn Card for Saturday



I made this card today and absolutely love how it turned out. The cardstock is from Stampin Up so is the double stitched grosgrain ribbon which i absolute love. Its the new In Colors... Also I sewed around the card gotta lot the sewn machine. BTW Hancock Fabrics has it on sale this week for $38.99 I think and if you use the code WELCOME when you check out you can get free shipping. I also made parts of this 3d of course because it completely adds to a card in my opinion. Rather than just a flat boring card. I added the cute little flowers on which I bought some little tins at Archiver's awhile back for $2.99 very cute little tin but was enough to only make 4 cards so they didn't go very far.

Have a great weekend. My work week starts tonight :-(

No comments: