Monday, August 13, 2007

Almost my Friday


As you can see its been quiet because i am working and sleeping. Seems like i don't have much time for anything else. I did however take my son to the dentist today. Good news is tonight is my last midnight for this week then i get to make some new cards.


I am so happy i got word my new stamps are postal on their way to me. House Mouse and Bunny stamps... I can't wait to play with them. I also have a whole brand new group of hedgies coming too but won't be in for a couple more weeks. They are mostly Christmas ones so stay tuned for them.


Here is a great card i made which parts are 3d - added some beads for sprinkles and glitter on the gumdrops. And some May arts ribbon. Very cute... I think making things 3d and added little things like ribbon or glitter add so much to a card. I embossed the Stardream (shimmery) paper with my cuttlebug and then used some cardstock which had glitter in it which i am almost out of...


Stay tuned for some new cards using my new stamps hopefully in a couple days...


No comments: