Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wednesday



I made these cards today I hope you like them. Details listed below about the cards.
The first one i didn't really like when i was making it but then after i put the tag up in the corner i liked it alot. I used 2 different papers and then May Arts Ribbon. The tag is punched with a Stampin Up punch and then i punched a round circle for behind it because it didn't look right with just the tag. I added brads to it also and made it 3d.


Second card is a new stamp i found yesterday and I will definately be buying more when i get the money. Its from Stampendous. I suspect it is a new Christmas line they came out with because they had other penguins too and I have never seen them before. That is a line of stamps i normally keep very updated because i buy them all the time. I added Stickles for snow and then made the penguins 3d. I found some snowflake paper and then embossed it in my cuttlebug. You got to becareful because if the paper is too thin it will rip when it gets embossed. Added some shimmery paper and blue cardstock. Found the ribbon in my stash i think i got it at Michaels last year....

1 comment:

Lori Griffore said...

Oh my goodness....those little penquins are simply adoreable and huggable.....
You did a fantastic job!!!

love the ribbon!!