Friday, August 17, 2007

Wow Almost Friday Already



Yep its almost Friday already. Unlike most people I hate Friday's because it means back to work tomorrow. I worked on a few cards on my days off. Though I think i spent more time on ebay then anything else. I bought a few gifts for Christmas already. I know its not too far away and will be here sooner then we'd like. My sister collects Cherished Teddies so bought her a couple of them. Wow never ceases to amaze me the great deals you can get on stuff like this on ebay and its brand new. I bought her 2 and i think it came up to like $21 and i couldn't of even bought one for that price in the store. I also found some for myself. I am a shopolic and I definately don't need to start collecting anything else then i already do. I have Snowbabies - Charming Tails and Mary's Moo Moos and now i bought myself a couple Cherished Teddies too because of the great Price...


Ok anyways here is a fluffles card i made. I wish they would have kept making these little guys but all good things must come to an end and they never did. Anyways i bought this great paper at Archivers just love it but its very spendy. I think it was 1.99 for one piece of it as with most of their glitter cardstock but its gorgeous. Then i stamped fluffles on kraft paper which is great for using with pencils and made the hat and hand 3d - I used a Signo White Gel pen and put it in the eyes to make them white instead of the Kraft Brown.
Second card is a Retired Penny Black stamp isn't it too cute. I made parts 3d and then again added great glitter cardstock from Archivers and a Wedding saying paper also. Very cute. I then added some Lace Trim i had for the veil which this stamp had a veil on it but i cut it off. Well not the stamp just the image... hehe... Both very cute.. Next couple days might be slow on here as work tomorrow night. Booo Hooo... So enjoy your weekend..


No comments: