Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hard at work

I am sitting here hard at work. Or should i say bored at work. So thought i would send out a quick update. As everyone knows Sat - Tuesday evening its pretty slow around here because i am at work. Fun stuff working night shift. Not really....

I get off for my weekend on Wednesday morning so more cards should come them. I got a bunch of new stamps coming in the weeks to come that are already on order. I just also received my huge order of Bunny and House Mouse stamps which i have yet to make most of them. Also some more Snoopy stamps. I have an order i am hoping that will be here tomorrow of Sesame Street stamps. I wish i could have bought more but only bought like 5 to see if they sell or not. I got a couple of the Sesame Street Christmas one's that i think will be adorable for cards for Grandkids or kids or just us kids at heart. I also have a dozen or so of the new Penny Black Christmas stamps on the way within the next couple of weeks. So once it gets closer i will have plenty of new stuff for Christmas this year.

Well i best get back to work hehe... Hope everyone has a great week...

No comments: