Sunday, August 26, 2007

Another Owl


Well made it through my first night of work only 3 more left. I got a chance to make a card tonight which i made it with another one of my owl stamps. I love these owls. I colored him with colored pencils and added some white gel pen to his eyes. I used Kraft paper which is great for these little guys. The paper is Chatterbox which i got at a LSS. I cut the tag out of chipboard on my cuttlebug then i put a little charm on there and took my ink cube and put pink around the edge and then stamped it with my A Muse saying "Hi, Friend" which fit perfectly. I love the A muse sayings because they are small enough to add to things to add something. I added some eyelets and made parts 3d of course. Very cute... Well on my way to get ready for work. Have a great evening.

No comments: