Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Easter Wishes


Well tonight is my last evening of work and don't know why but I actually felt like making a card. I just finished up watching a movie too with Diane Lane called Under the Tuscan Sun. It's very good its an older movie but I belong to Netflix so I've been catching up on older one's I haven't watched. This one is very cute.


On to my card. This card is made with a Great Impression stamp which I bought from HM stamps I just love this little bunny. I cute 2 layers out which I didn't color the bunny but I used pink ink Sea Shells Ink pad and distressed the edges of the bunny and cut him out. Then on the back layer i used copic markers and colored it. I then cut out my hearts with my marvy punches. I used some misc paper i had. I thought it needed something else so i stamped a plain piece of white cardstock from Paper trey with little easter eggs which I pulled from one of my Darcie sets. I colored them in with markers. I added eyelets to the edge and then some May Arts ribbon. Inside says Easter Wishes.... I will be posting this on ebay on Saturday.

No comments: