Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saturday Again



Wow where do all the days go. It's already Saturday and I have to go back to work again and on top of that where did January go? I figure I am going to do cards on my days off and only post them to Ebay on Saturdays. That way I am here for them to end and only have to mail one or two days versus every day.


This week I did make over a dozen cards as you can see by my current auctions. These two were my favorite for this week. The top card is an adorable Penny Black card which I colored with my copic markers and pencils. I added stickles for the stars to make them shiney. I also added distress ink around the edges for depth. The paper is Sweet water which i just love their paper.
Second card is also a Penny Black stamp which I did in again Copic markers and pencils on the mice. Parts of this are 3d to make it stand out. There isn't much I don't make that is 3d unless its too hard to cut out the pieces. Or watercoloring one's doing look good 3d. The paper is Chatterbox on this one i believe. I have so much paper its hard to keep it all straight. I think its safe to say I have a paper addiction. And I still buy more cause I don't want to use what I have.


No comments: