Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Deer Card


Well not much has changed on this end. I have come to the realization that you cannot make an insurance company even take your call if they don't want to. I am still trying to get a rental car so I can go to work if you can believe that. My insurance which is State Farm is not better than his insurance which is State Auto but that is only a brokerage for some other business insurance. I am starting to think they have caller ID and when they see my number they just send me to voice mail as noone even will talk to me anymore... But anyways here is a card I made today.


I started out with Kraft paper from Stampin Up. I distressed the edges using my distress ink. I used a stamp set from Impression Obsession. Funny thing is I didn't buy the set it came to me by accident when I didn't get one I ordered and they let me keep it. So when I seen this diecut I thought of that set. The deer is a revolution die for Quickutz and only available at Scrapping Cottage. It's an exclusive for being a gold member I think is the deal. I cut 2 of them in a little different shade of brown and distressed the edges of them also. I used foam tape to make them stand up higher. Gorgeous card I think for a guy's Birthday.

No comments: