Friday, February 8, 2008

More Easter Cards



Here are some more easter cards I made. First one is a Penny Black stamp isn't it cute. I colored it first with my Copic markers and then made some darker marks to shade it with my pencils and gamsol. I then distressed the edges with my distress ink. Parts of it like the hands and the chicken and the flowers and butterflys are 3d which i cut out and added foam tape to them.
The top card is a stamp by Darcies which she no longer sells woodmounted stamps but I do believe you can still buy these UM. I know she was gonna team up with Art gone wild but I don't know what ever became of that. I used my copics on this one and made parts 3d. I absolutely love that stamp.
Also big news Papertrey Ink stamps is putting our their own line of paper, inks and ribbon now. This month is Spring Moss and Aqua Mist. You can't beat the quality of their cardstock its a 110 lbs and its great for coloring with markers cause its so nice and thick not flimsey. You can read more about it at Nichole's blog. Also check out the new line of stamps from different people she is having help her every month. Read all about it here Capture The Moment.


No comments: