Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cowboy


Sorry i haven't posted at all I have been swamped with work and everyday things. I am also working furiously on Christmas presents. My son informed me he had 7 teachers he wanted me to make things for. Sigh...


Anyways i bought this stamp off ebay i just love it. She has a little girl too. But thought the boy was adorable. I used Chalk ink and then embossed in clear. Used my copic markers to color it. Made the hat and boots 3d.


The paper is Stampin Up's and then I added some cute little prima flowers which I just love.

It might be kinda slow around here but will still show you what i am working on. I probably won't be putting much on Ebay until I get my own stuff done and then it will be Valentine Cards probably for a few weeks.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week....

No comments: