Thursday, November 1, 2007

FLUFFLES



Wow week went by fast again and today was my day off so of course i made some cards. I am hoping to make a bunch tomorrow also. But today i dug out my fluffles which i always wished they would have made more of them because they are adorable but they never have. These two i made today.

The first one i sewed with red around the edges on my sewing machine. I found that leaving white thread in the bobbin didn't show on the card. I didn't realize they you could swap thread that easy but of course i don't know anything about sewing LOL. I used pencils and gamsol on it and then used a different colored stickles on each ornament and made them all 3d. Didn't it turn out adorable.

Second one I did in pencil also. Cut out each of the treats and made them 3d - added glitter for frosting and lacquer on the candy cane to make it shiny. Very cute isn't it. Check out the gingerbread charm way adorable.... Well back to my cards. Have a great evening.

No comments: