Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday


Only 3 more nights left of work LOL. I am wiped today i took some tylenol pm before i went to sleep this morning thinking it might help me sleep longer but now i feel kind of out of it. I don't think I will be doing that again. Maybe a glass of wine next time?


Well seeing how i am off i haven't got nothing new that i have done. But i will on my days off so instead posting this beautiful church i made the other day.

Which is definately a classic - it was done with colored pencils and gamsol. Then i added glitter using my sakura pen to put where i wanted glue and then added glitter. I buy the ultra fine glitter that Hero Arts makes i think. I have seen several brands and i am sure it is all the same i just buy the cheapest most of the time.

I got a Wine Stamp and another Wine list stamp coming. Thought it might be nice for a Thinking of you card or something. I got a couple new house mouse coming too. I am trying to be good with Christmas coming and not order too much but its very hard for me not to do. Have a great evening...

No comments: