Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Snowman and Angels



Thought I would share 2 cards i made with you tonight. This is my last night of work which i am so glad. I plan on making hopefully more cards on my days off.


First one is an angel isn't she gorgeous - Used Chatterbox textured paper and then I colored it in markers and took my Copic Atyou glitter pens and did the gold and red and green and yellow. I put ultrafine glitter on the wings of the angel and rhinestones for the hollys. I buy all my rhinestones at Joann's because you can get hundreds for less than the price you can buy the stick one's for at scrapbook stores. I never trust the sticky one's as that pulls off very easy. I use just a tad of quick dry glue and haven't had any fall off. I also used a Star that was in a Christmas bottle of Prima flowers i bought. And of course May Arts ribbon. Stamp is Darcies.


Next Card is my snowman card - He has ultrafine glitter on him and stamped the Happy Winter and colored it in marker and outlined it in glitter. Background i embossed with my cuttlebug and sprayed it with Tattered Angels glimmer mist - snowflake. I am still mixed about this stuff. I sprayed it 2x and i can see little shimmer but not alot. I definately need to play around with this more to see if its worth the price.


Have a great evening

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, these are both terrific!!! : )