Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Archivers Exclusive Diecuts



Hope everyone is having a great week. It is so nice here it finally feels like maybe winter is over with. Birds are even chirping and grass is turning green.


Yesterday I ran to Archiver's to see if there was any new paper I just had to have and went into the diecut section. And wow I ran into 3 new exclusive to Archivers dies. There was a Hippo - Monkey and Giraffe. Here are the two cards I made with the Hippo and Giraffe. They are Quickutz revolution dies. I use my cuttlebug to cut these out. I always make parts of it 3d by added foam tape and I use my Rangers distress ink and sponge around the edges so it stands out a little more. I use quick dry glue by Scotch I think it is to glue the pieces together. Arn't they too cute for words....


1 comment:

housemouse said...

I think these cared are so pretty! I have been looking for the giraffe die. Do you have any idea where I might be able to purchase it?