Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pink Cat Studios


I made this cute adorable card tonight from Pink Cat Studio's. Her name is Lily and the little bird's name is Tweet. You should check out their stamps if you get a chance they are adorable. She has cheap shipping too only $2.12 for a sheet to come to US as she is in Canada.


I colored her in Copics and added Stickles and flowers and brads to her. I made parts of her 3d to make her stand out. And also added a real Swarvoski Rhinestone I bought from Artbeads.com.

I will post more cards tomorrow. I am also working on some Penny Black one's that I just got. Hope everyone is having a great week. It's been high 60's and early 70's here it feels very nice. Wind is a bit chilly but other than that perfect... no snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is super cute!!! I've seen a lot of her and the little boy lately.....might have to get me some of them! great job!
Melissa