Friday, April 25, 2008

GinaK Stamps


Well I got my new GinaK stamps today and also got a few sets from Cornish Heritage Farms which I have not made yet. Took me forever to get everything mounted tonight. So after I did mount them I thought I would make something from the adorable Owl set which was released this month. I was watching Sweeney Todd also. I am running out of things to watch while I am stamping.


Anyways I used Basic Grey paper and some Robin's nest little bead trims. Then the owls were colored with prisma colored pencils and the branches and leaves with my copics. I added lacquer to the eyes so they look real. I love the saying that comes with the owl also... My days off went by fast I start work again tomorrow night. Uck and we have snow in the forecast again.....


No comments: