Friday, April 4, 2008

Rockstar


Thought I would share a super cute stamp with you that I won for a random blog drawing at SugarNellie and can be bought here at Funky Kits. But I do believe Rockstar was just a special set they did and they had a few extra. Seeing how guitar hero is huge now this would be one great kid card. I used the background from Rock DCWV scrap pad and then I colored him in copics and the little guitar you see is actually from a piece of the paper in the same scrap pack I just mentioned...


Have a great evening I am just making cards to list tomorrow on ebay and watching One Tree Hill. I am so addicted to that show it's not funny. I am on Season 3 now and tomorrow I am thinking I might need to go and buy the 4th season at Target. Oh btw weather is great in Minnesota today I went and bought some propane and had hamburgers on the grill tonight for supper. It felt really good to be outside with no jacket on.


No comments: