Thursday, April 10, 2008

House Mouse


The days go by so fast well so do the weeks. I will be glad when summer is finally here. According to the news we may get more snow this weekend about 12 inches if it comes down this way. I am very tired of snow that is for sure.


I made this card last night. It's the new House Mouse set which can be bought at HMSTAMPS.
I believe its April or May's I always get messed up cause I think they come out Month of. I sewed around the edges also. And it's colored with pencils and gamsol. I am excited I got an email from Dick at HMstamps telling me my new Penny Black were on the way from the Spring collection. I ordered over $100 worth so can't wait to get them.
I've been on a shopping spree lately I have to stop LOL. I have got new papers and stamps coming. CC designs from All that scraps. Just came out with some new stamps I bought. Also she has some new distressed cardstock I just had to have a pack in every color. LOL.
Ok I think today I will make some more cards. I had to go and pick up Season 4 of One Tree Hill yesterday cause it ended Seasonn 3 with a cliff hanger then I will be all caught up with that show until the new DVD for Seaon 5 comes out in the fall. I just love that show.


1 comment:

Jane said...

What an adorable card! I love House Mouse. Love your color choices on here.

Jane