Thursday, May 1, 2008

Pictures and stuff



I finally decided I am going to invest in a lightbox. I have been currently scanning pictures because the pictures turn out better. But I have a Cannon Digital Rebel which is one of the best camera's you can get and everytime I try taking a picture they are either blurry or the light's too dark so I think this week its about time to invest in that light box.


Anyways another plug for a great product. I have been looking for a program that I could view all my images with and scan with and bring digital pictures in with and found the best program.

Its called ACDSee Photo Manager it's $50 but I think its worth every dime. So if you have been looking for a program oh and you can also edit in it.


Onto a card I made last night. This image is by High Hopes which I love their images. You can buy them UM or Mounted. I get UM because all my stamps are but also the fact is they are in Canada and it's way cheaper to ship UM and also if you are going to get UM from her email her your order its way cheaper. Their website can't do UM stamps to US so it comes up real high on her website. If you email her the order she will send you a paypal invoice.
This card I started out with PaperTreys Stamper Select cardstock which is the best. Then i used my Rangers Lipstick distress inkpad. I juse use a plain yellow sponge to distress the edges and i cut it into wedges they last forever. then I took out my trusty little sewing machine. Sewed the edges in pink. I colored the bird in Copic Markers which I just ordered some more sketch one's yesterday. They are spendy so I only order a few at a time. I am replacing all my CIA which are drying out. Do not invest in the CIA's they are a waste of money. Then I made another image and colored that and cut it out as you can see. Used foam tape from Target between the images. I added Ranger's glossy effects on the birds beak and Stickles on the balloons and around the pink and green layer. Background is sewn too. Paper is misc. Hope you enjoy it.


No comments: