Friday, May 9, 2008

Hedgies




Tonight I made another hedgie card. I just love those little guys. Alot of work went into this card and it has lots and lots of layers. I watercolored some of it and the rest was done with pencils and markers so there was a little bit of everything in it. I distressed the edges and sewed around the edges. Inside the card also has 3 layers. Don't you just love the paper I found it in my DCWV summer stack. Also Joann's has thread on sale so I got $40 worth today so that should last me awhile I think I almost have a spool of every color.
We are taking my son to go see Iron Man tomorrow. We seen it last week and loved it but he wasn't home so we are going to take him. Excellent movie if anyone likes that kind of thing. I love movies like that.
Have a great evening. I go back to work tomorrow night but if I make a card I will definately share it with you...


No comments: