Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lilacs




Lilacs are my favorite flower and when I seen this new Magnolia stamp well I had to have it. I have been practicing my watercoloring lately too. Watercoloring takes some practice I still have much to learn it definately is not as easy as it looks to be. I just figured you slap some paint on a brush and slap it on the paper... NOT. LOL But I am slowly getting it I can tell cause every card I do looks a little better than the last. This one is my lilacs card which is all done in watercolor, I added parts of it 3d and added stickles on the flowers. I even watercolored the lilacs on the inside. Tomorrow I will post another Magnolia one that I did tonight. I haven't taken pictures but its a little girl and she is sitting with her feet in bucket of water and a handkerchief at her nose it's so cute for a Get Well card.
Have a Great evening


1 comment:

wandykj said...

Cute card! Just wanted to let you know that I took your recommendation of HM stamps-They are AWESOME! Really fast service! I'm glad I came across your site, you have really good ideas. Just wanted tha say thanks for letting us all know about HM stamps-I know I'll definitely be ordering more from them!