Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Great Impressions





I got some new stamps tonight from HMStamps but they are Great Impressions. I just love these little mice and Dick is so fast at shipping its not even funny. My husband even commented on his shipping speed which is very unusual as he normally doesn't notice things like that. I am still trying to figure out my lightbox yesterday it took great pictures and today not so great. I moved it in the basement so I am thinking maybe its too dark down there? I will play with it again tomorrow.


Tonight is Papertrey's release so I have to shower and get ready for that. I got off this morning and haven't been to bed yet but must see what's new and there is a beautiful lavender color she is releasing tonight.
Getting back to my card - Card was done with Papertrey's white cardstock and then I watercolored it and made parts 3d. Added lots of stickles to it and embossed the edges and sewed on the edges. The paper is from the new DCWV stack Blossoms and the Blue is from the DCWV glitter stack. This is actually 2 samps on this card i just combined them. The butterflies I cut out of the paper.

No comments: