Wednesday, May 21, 2008

How I store stuff







Ignore the mess of my scraproom its in shambles atm but anyways this is how I have been storing all my NON SU stamps. Also all my wheels from SU I store in binders also. I have 2 binders for regular size and 1 binder for large. I am in the process of unmounting all my single stamps like Penny Black and House Mouse etc. As you can see by my binders I keep one for like Christmas and another for the other Holidays. I combine companys unless like Penny Black I have 2 binders full. I buy the white acrylic pages from Stamp and Go in their Unmounted area the link is in my favorites. I believe they cost $4.99 for 5 sheets. I buy them as I can afford them. I mount all my stamps on EZ mount. I buy the generic binders at Target they are 1 1/2 inch binders which cost me $2.50 I pick up a couple everytime I go to Target these days.
The other pictures is how I have been storing all my loose ribbon or the tiny rolls from Michaels. Each card has under 5 yards on it. Anything more is too thick. I just took chipboard which you get from cereal boxes etc but I bought mine from Ebay i believe i paid $5 for 100 sheets. I cut it in 2 inch by 2 1/2 inch pieces which you can see how many I can fit. It's like 150 spools per drawer. I have 6 drawers full currently.
The third picture down from the top is a picture of how I mount my Quickutz dies. I have a huge binder full with slide pages which are 2 x 2 and then I store either 1 double in each pocket or one single along with the picture. I am getting some for my revolution dies too which are 4 x 4 so i figure I will use just the regular 4 x 5 picture pages but they work better if they load from the top so they don't fall out. I currently have a few hundred in that 2 x 2 binder.
Ok going to bed LOL... Hope you enjoyed these its always kind of interesting to see other people's storage. I am still working on what's best for me but I love the binders. I use CD cases for all SU sets.

No comments: