Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pink Poodles


Wow my days off really fly by. I am just sitting here killing time before I have to go to work in a half an hour. I am trying to take my last day off which is Tuesday for Memorial day so hopefully. Anyways. I made this card last night. I used my cuttlebug swiss dots folder for the background. Along with some DCWV glitter dots from one of the stacks. I Also used the glitter paper from their glitter stack which I have mine almost gone already LoL. The stamp set is SU I believe its called Have a Yappy day or something like that. But i colored with markers and added stickles for the glitter. I sewed along the edges also. I love my new sewing machine which I wore out my last one cause i use it so much.

I got my new Great Impressions stamps yesterday from my buddy Dick at HMStamps. Which by the way I can't say enough good things about. He ships very fast and actual shipping prices and his stamps are discounted. I order all my House Mouse, Great Impressions, Stampabilities, and now Northwoods from him. So stay tuned for my next days off hopefully in 3 days and I will make some new cards using those sweet little mice.

Hope everyone has a Great and Safe Memorial day.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Hi Wendy!
Just had to compliment you on your blog. I had emailed you thru ebay (cheddycheese), but have to say again how inspirational and talented you are. I got into crafting and cardmaking only a couple of years ago and just love it. Anyways, enjoy your Memorial Day!
Shelly

toners said...

Hi Wendalyn :) Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog! Your blog is great! I will be bookmarking it and coming back regularly :)

This is a gorgeous card - I love all those layers!

Lisa said...

Super cute card!

Roni said...

Hi Wendaylyn,
I came across your blog while doing one of my favorite things....blog hopping! You are an amazing stamper! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations!