Thursday, May 8, 2008

Alota



It is hard to believe another week has gone by already. I am still waiting on the lightbox I bought to take better pictures of my cards. It comes with some different colored backgrounds and it has a small tripod and a couple studio lights. I hope it works. I also ordered a Telephoto Zoom lens and a Macro Filter today for my camera. All this should help since I do have a good camera but can't get close enough and lighting is too dark.


Here is a card I made using ALOTA Rubberstamps I bought this unmounted also and I mount on EZmount. I colored it with gamsol and pencils and some with markers. I added glossy accents on parts of it and stickles and made pieces of it 3d. I sewed on the card and added rhinestones to the flowers. See the inside of the card isn't it cute. I thought this would make a great get well card for either male or female. He looks sooo sick doesn't he.


I've been busy unmounting all my stamps. I took 3 - 18 gallon containers apart last night along with probably 3 dozen large containers full. So far I believe I have over a dozen binders full of stamps. I will take pictures when I am done. I will save tons of room not to mention I can organize better. I am organizing by company also by Holidays. I have one book just of Christmas and one of Valentine's etc. I love it.

Have a great evening and I will post another card tomorrow.

No comments: