Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another baby dragon




I hope you aren't sick of the dragons yet. This one is so adorable isn't it. I did it with pencils and gamsol. I added stickles on parts of the ice cream and wings. Also the little ice cream cones I run the bottom through my cuttlebug so they are raised and then the tops are cut out of glitter cardstock. Which I am addicted to also. I sewed along the edges with my sewing machine even on the inside. I also distressed all the edges because I think it gives it more depth. I added lacquer to the eyes so they look real and the chocolate ice cream.


I got some more great impression Mice on the way should be here by Friday. I also got a new coffee Revolution diecut on its way. Hmmm oh yeh some more doggy Rubber Necker stamps are postal along with all the 4th of July Bee stamps from Stampendous.

Hope everyone has a great evening and see you tomorrow...

No comments: