Friday, May 30, 2008

Mouse Watering Flowers - Another Great Impressions




As you can see I just love these little guys. This stamp is from Great Impressions bought at HMStamps. Who by the way has great customer service and he is one speedy shipper. As you can see I am a very loyal customer. And am no way affiliated with this seller except that I am probably one of his best customers LOL.


I started out with PaperTrey Cardstock and then Stamped 2 of them. Ran through my Cuttlebug using my spellbinders templates. The paper I used is Noteworthy from Making Memories so are the flowers. All colored cardstock is papertrey. I colored the mouse with colored pencils and gamsol. I like this best as it blends better than I can get markers to blend for these little guys and I am still working on the watercoloring. I never make a flat card unless it's impossible to make 3d. I always pop something up. This I also sewn in many spots as you can see and added glitter around the edges and to the flowers. Isn't it cute.


Later I will post my Sniffly Magnolia girl for you.


No comments: