Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby Dragon



I got some new stamps the other day and can't wait to spend some more time with them. This one is adorable isn't it. This is colored with both pencils and markers. You can see I put tons of layers on this little gal. I also sewed along the edges with my sewing machine. Joann's had thread on sale a few weeks ago and I had to buy them out. LOL. I believe I have one of every color I think I have almost 50 spools of different colors. I don't know why but I really enjoy sewing on them. I even do the insides of the card. If you want you can click on these pictures to enlarge them. Also the blue dotted paper is the new Coordinations paper I can't remember who makes it but its actually thick cardstock and I embossed it. It's already distressed but it was kind of spendy.
Last night of work so will be posting more tomorrow when I finish something it will probably be another adorable dragon hehe...


No comments: