Thursday, October 16, 2008

Card Stock

I had someone ask about what Cardstock I use. I normally use either Papertrey ink which is beautiful thick 110lb cardstock. But the thing is every month she comes out with 2 new colors and doesn't yet have every color but the one's she has are gorgeous. I can't wait till she comes out with Pinks... hopefully that is next month. This month was a beautiful blue and a sort of olive color green. So far there are 12 colors you can check them out here. I use her basic white for all my coloring purposes except Gamsol that i use Whisper White from Stampin Up it blends better Next I use Stampin up because you can't beat their color line. I don't however use it for card base I use Neenah Classic Linen for that it's way cheaper in the long run. I just love the new In colors I will be sad to see them go. I have been a Stampin Up demo now for about 5 years but plan on quitting as soon as Nichole from Paper trey gets all the color cardstock she is planning on getting. But until then I will stay with Stampin Up for my cardstock needs that Papertrey doesn't have. I get my Classic Linen from Anchor Paper It costs $27 for 250 sheets. Think of how many cards you can make with that. I normally make 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 but that is still 250 cards way cheap in my book... I just buy white.

For Watercolor paper I use Fabriano you can get it at Dick Blick Online. I buy Cold Press for Watercoloring and Hot press for Copics... Its about 140lbs.

I hope that answers your questions if not please email me.... To email me just click on my profile and on the inside there is a Email me link....

Ok today is my day to work on cards so will try to post some later. I took my son to eat today as he was off from school for 2 days. We went to Old Country Buffet. I feel like I roll out of that place when I leave LOL....

No comments: