Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Spiral Whispers - Sketch Challenge




Here is the card I did for the sketch Challenge for Spiral Whispers. This little gal is also one of Janet Roberts which I think she is so cute. Milly can be found here. All challenges can be found on Spiral Whispers Blog be sure to check them out as challenges are fun to do to get your imagine flowing. I admit I am bad I tend to do the same layout on cards over and over so always welcome something different from time to time.
The card was done in all Copics and the small buttons are by Buttons Galore and More I just love using buttons in my card layout. I use a wire cutter to clip the shanks off the back of the buttons. You can also buy a shank cutter in the button section of any craft store to do this also. I have one but its lost in my mess so a wire cutter works just as well.
Today is my Friday so hopefully will have some new stamps for new cards to post for you guys this week. Until then have a great week....


3 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

I love every bit of this card, love Pops x x x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

This looks fab! Great autumn colours - amazing detail/layering - wonderful card...xx

Dianne said...

Love love love this card.... Amazing detail.. Job well done!!!!