Saturday, October 4, 2008

Magnolia Witch



As you can tell I just love these little Magnolia kids. This is from the latest release that they had. Ooops no they just came out with the PINK release so it was the one before that. The pink release for a the donation for Breast Cancer they are adorable too but I need to focus on Christmas shopping so it will have to wait. Also my 10 year anniversary is coming up this month so I need to get my husband something else.
This card was done in COPICS and the background paper is DCWV. Which majority of the paper I use is from those stacks cause you definately can't beat the price. Made parts of this 3d and used lacquer to make the buttons look real. She's a real knock out huh.... Hope everyone is having a fabulous fall weekend... Leaves are changing here and next thing you know it there will be snow on the ground...

No comments: