Friday, October 31, 2008

Elisabeth Bell - Raining


I got so many stamps its hard for me to remember where I got them from or what company they are from. This one I believe is from Whiff of Joy and I know its by Elisabeth Bell. I just love
her designs. She also designs for Sugar Nellies.
This one was colored in copics and the flowers I got at Michaels and the saying is also from Whiff of Joy.
Well its nice out but I didn't have as many Trick or Treaters as normal. So now I have a huge bag of chocolate left. Which wouldn't be such a bad thing but I am addicted and will eat it if its around the house and I am on a diet so I will need to send it to work with my husband.
Hubby got me a new toy an ITOUCH from Apple. I love it. But the battery doesn't last only a few hours on it. I am also connected to wireless on it which my hubby said is why the battery is draining fast but there are tons of puzzle games to download. I even got Crash Bandicot Cart on it which is a hoot. Now I am putting some audio books on it to listen to at the gym.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

The back and red make this stunning hun, love Pops x x x

Unknown said...

That's strange, Wendy... I didn't get a lot of trick or treaters either and the weather was okay. That's great that you had the willpower to give up the excess chocolate!

Have you heard of Stacker 2's new Diet & Energy shot? It's a small drink but it packs quite the punch as it helps you lose weight while also giving you a boost of energy. It comes in a tasty Tropical Blast flavor and has zero calories too. Check it out at www.stacker2.com

I hope you don't mind me commenting on your post, Wendy. I work with Stacker 2 so feel free to ask me any questions you have about our drink. We'd love to hear what you think of it! Good luck with the rest of your diet.

Andy Gerrard
Brand Ambassador
andystacker2@gmail.com