Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas Bear






Here is another card I did with the little Christmas bear that I did in the 1st Christmas card. Someone wanted to know who makes the stamps as you know I like giving plugs for different company's but unfortunately I unmount all my stamps so unless it was something I bought recent or I ones where I started dividing them by company. I have no way of knowing, this is one I have no clue who makes it. I think I bought it a stamp conventions when I started stamping about 8 years ago.


Anyways this one is watercolored and parts are 3d of course. I just love this little bear.


I am in the process of getting ready for work I am waiting for my straightener to heat up so I better get going and do that and then I go to the gym for an hour and then on my way to work. Hope everyone had a great weekend...

No comments: