Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sugar Nellie - Sleigh Ride



Here is another stamp from Sugar Nellies, I think it is so cute. Colored in copics and background is embossed and distressed. I sewed along the edges and added some dew drops.


Hope everyone is having a great week. Tonight is my Friday night so I am glad. Next week I only work 3 days so I am even happier. Gotta love this time of year with all the days off...


I'm waiting on some new stamps so hopefully will get them tomorrow. I also got my new stamp club from Magnolia which is to die for so will make some cards with those this week. They are too cute....

3 comments:

Junie said...

Love the card !!! I also adore Magnola .. have quite a few stamps myself shame on me for not having used them yet .. they are only over a year old. Look forward to seeing your new cards.

sugarnellie said...

Oh thank you for using Sugar Nellie, its so sweet of you and that card is so darling, I love the colouring it looks antique. TFS

vc said...

WOW- the card is amazing- so cute!