Friday, January 2, 2009

Spiral Whispers - Fairy Pinket with Handbag & Releases

This little fairy was part of the December release for Spiral Whispers. Isn't she too cute. I love the December release stamps that they had and can't wait for that designer to make some more. This one was colored with copics and I added Stickles for the glitter. Cardstock is SU and paper is DCWV Sweet stack I think.


New month brings new releases. I don't know how one decides one what to order and what not to order. My parents gave me some money for Christmas so I've been trying to figure it out. So far I bought some Fairies from Faerie Song Rubber stamps on her Fairie Frolic page. She has BOGO free if you put Happy New Year Sale in the comments with your free ones when you order until the 15th I think it was. Then I ordered 1 of the new Taylored Expressions Sets that came out yesterday. I ordered the Love is Sweet set which is too cute. But then tonight Whiff of Joy comes out with their Party Animals which from the peeks look too dang cute. There release is at 5pm CST today and their release party is at 4pm cst today.

Also Clear Dollar Stamps came out with some adorable new stamps for their release on the 1st which you get a free set when you spend $50. I love all them too but I wish they were red rubber vs polymere. Let's see who else. Oh Elzybells is having sneak peaks of her new release starting on January 9th so I am assuming a week later they release. Victoria Case has a new release planned sometime around this time also. Which she has a Valentine couple and also a cute little cat and an adorable Fairy coming out.

I am assuming Pink Gem Designs will have a release this month as I believe there was some talk about it on her blog. Also Spiral Whispers came out with their January Release today which I want a couple of them cute one's too. There is a little boy on a skateboard I want to get for my son which loves to skateboard. I figured would make some cute Boy birthday cards. She must be cleaning up her old stamps there was a few I wanted to get from the November release from Janet and now they are no longer available? Maybe rearranging? Who knows but anyways I am sure there are more releases also that I forgot about. Wow that's alot of stamps huh..... Now to pick LOL

I don't know how I forgot the new Stampin Up Catalog comes out on the 19th also we can't forget about that it's a big one. I hope there are alot of good stamps. I have been a demonstrator for 3 years now and I keep thinking I am going to quit but haven't yet. I am waiting for Papertrey to carry all the colors they are going to carry and then probably quit. The main reason I have been staying in it is for the cardstock colors. Anyways have a great weekend!!!!

No comments: