Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Taylored Expressions Cupcakes


Arn't these little cupcakes adorable. They are from Taylored Expressions. She has many different cupcake sets. I currently only own the Valentine set but it is really cute. They are already cut and mounted on acrylic type boards that can be put in a binder. On the other side of the board its colored on what the stamp is. Another company that has these is Our Craft Lounge. It is very nice for storage.

These little guys were watercolored and distressed around the edges. I put dew drops in place of cherries on the top of it.

I hope everyone is having a great week. Today I have a Truancy meeting for my son. He overslept a few times after my husband went back to work and was late for school so they sent me this big huge letter on it being against the law and if he misses anymore time a dozen things that could happen. Including Jail time for us and fines or tons of other stuff. Ridiculous. If I would have known this I would have just called him in sick those days because of course that is excused. I have been thinking about maybe homeschooling next year as I am sick of our schools here and tired of dealing with issues like this. It seems like anything big he learns is from us doing his homework at night anyways. Enough venting... Have a great day.

No comments: