Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stampendous - Robots & The Cold


If you have been watching the news you know how cold Minnesota is atm. I can't even tell you how cold it feels outside. All I can say is Brrrrrr. Right now as I am looking at the temps its -22 below. It's suppose to be like -30 low and then with the windchill it is going right around -58 or so according to the news. Hubby's car wouldn't start this morning. Me being the only smart one cleaned out 1/2 of the garage this summer so I could park in it. Noone else would help me so my husband and daughter have to park out in the cold. LOL. Anyways onto todays card.


This is a new mini set by Stampendous I bought it the same time I bought my fluffles. I get them from KtStamps. I spent way to much money on that order lol shhhhhh don't tell. This card I distressed the edges in my distress in and then I used a couple of the accessory stamps that came with it for the background also done in distress ink. And is that saying not cute or what it came with the set too. There are a couple other cute sayings with it too. I just outlined each robot with a marker as I don't know how they would look colored in maybe I will try that one next. Added google eyes and lacquer on their belly plates. Rhinestone for a button... Inside is decorated also.


Hope everyone is staying warm. I know I will be under my warm snuggly blankets soon. Just waiting for my Tylenol PM to kick in. Working nights its hard for me to get back in the swing of sleeping nights for 3 nights so Tylenol PM works great. Have a great evening...

1 comment:

Junie said...

This is just tooooooooo cute !!! LOVE IT