Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Victoria Case - Steal a Kiss & Angel on the Moon



Arn't these stamps cute. The first one on top is called "Steal a Kiss" and can be used for really any occassion. You could use it as a Birthday card for that special guy. Or a Miss you card, Thinking of you etc. This one was an easy peasy 10 minute card but still very elegant. I colored the people in copics, added a rhinestone to her ear for an earring. I cut out his arm off another stamped image so something on it was 3d. I distressed the edges with my Antique Linen distress ink and then I cut out a Nestie shape for it and embossed that. I added some Papertrey Ink gorgeous ribbon. The color of the ribbon is Berry Shorbet Swiss dots. I just love her ribbon as it matches her paper which I also used the Berry Shorbet Cardstock available at Papertrey Ink. I then sewed around the edges and added a couple pearls..... Easy huh?

Next card is just as easy she is called "Angel on the Moon" and is also a Red rubber stamp. I stamped 2 images out, one being in a nestie circle. I distressed the back of the circle so it made it look like night. I used Papertrey Ink, Spring Rain. Then I colored the moon in copics. I cut out the eye and lips of another moon and made those pieces 3d. I also colored the fairy in copics and cut her out so she was 3d. Very easy to cut out as the lines are all smooth. I then added a flower rhinestone to her hair which I believe Hero Arts makes those and I used my Stampin Up star punch and cut out a couple of the stars for the background and used my stickles and added some to her wings and the heart and stars. I used lacquer for the lips and eye of the moon. The glitter cardstock was a dcwv stack. I added a couple dew drops to the edge and then sewed around the card. Nice huh. Again Gorgeous stamps and can be used for any occassion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendalyn these are both beautiful! I really love the moon/girl one!

Lilian said...

Wendalyn, you have been very busy with these cards! They are cleverly made and I think the first card "Steal a Kiss" is just different from all the images I've seen lol! It's great! Thanks for leaving such a a warm comment on my blog - made my day :)