Thursday, January 8, 2009

Victoria Case Designs - Trunk full of Love



Here is another card I created with Victoria Case Designs Digital Stamps. I just love how this card turned out and it is sooo cute in person. This is colored with copics and I added lacquer to the toenails and the end of his trunk and eyes so they are glossy. Added stickles to the heart and like all my other cards it is 3d.

I made a few cards today which I will be posting over the next couple of days. Other than that I had my dentist appointment today which wasn't fun. I would rather have a kid then go to the dentist. I am such a big baby. Have a great day...

2 comments:

Renee G said...

LOVE LOVE That elephant!! you did good!! to cute! hope your time at the dentist was good!

Junie said...

What you have done is amazing !!! Fantastically cute !!! OH I hate the dentist so much, you have no idea ........ AHHHHHHHHHHHH