Friday, June 5, 2009

Another cute little Hedgie



Today I went to a couple Brayer classes that Michelle Zindorf was having. Did I have a blast and I learned how to use a Brayer... I will take a picture of one of the cards I made one day this week. They are absolutely fabulous.

Here is a card however that I made this weekend using another one of those adorable Penny Black stamps. This one is colored in Copics on Rustic White cardstock from Papertrey Ink. Background paper is some that I had laying around. I sewed vellum on the background also that I ran through my cuttlebug cause I thought it was kinda too bright. I love those colors together though very tropical... Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Fantastic card Wendalyn!! Great colors and design with the corners rounded! I love it!

Hugs, Claudia