Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another Gorjuss Girl & Softpencil

Here is another card I made using Michelle Zindorf's brayer technique. I just love these little girls. I know set 3 is due out the end of the month. I can't wait.

I was also asked to be part of the Softpencil Design Team which I happily accepted. Spiral Whisper closed their doors so I have a bit of free time because of that. I will still be making cards for Victoria Case also. Stay tuned this week for my first card from Softpencil. Have a great weekend.

8 comments:

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Hi Wendy, I love this card! You have such stunning work, I love visiting your blog. The brayer work is definately working for you...awesome. Hey the new photo is great...holding your baby!! Too cute. Congrats on the new DT....you will make them proud!
Hugs,
Charlotte

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Wendy,
Wow your cards are amazing! This is my first time on your blog, but won't be my last!
Georgia

Elizabeth P said...

You´re very welcome to the DT, Wendy!!! I love your work and I wish you enjoy designing with Softpencil digital stamps! Thanks for accepting ;)

CraftyC said...

Wow Wendy, this is so effective, what a lovely card!
Clairex

Maureen said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the Zindorf style combined with the Gorjuss girl!

Also, congrats and welcome to the Softpencil DT! I look forward to seeing what you do with the images!!

Shelley said...

Wendy, I love this card! the colouring and shading are just Wow!
I would also like to welcome you to our DT at Softpencils. We have some wonderful images and I am sure you will give them justice in your designs. hugs Shelley

vc said...

Wow, Wendy, these are beautiful, stunning work!
Hugs

Gabbyta said...

Hi, I am pretty new on this but I really love this card! The colors, the image, the layout. Wow, you have talent girl!
Gabbyeli :)