Friday, June 5, 2009

Penny Black


Well I didn't get nothing done on my days off of course LOL. I did lay out in the sun today though and listenined to my book while trying to get rid of a headache. I made a couple cards also yesterday this being one of them. A couple I will show you next week which are new digital downloads from Victoria Case available on the 12th of June. This card was done in pencils and gamsol. Nothing special about it just an adorable stamp. Background paper is Papertrey Ink.

Tomorrow I have to go to Michelle Zindorf's Brayer classes I have been looking forward to them a long time now. I believe I signed up in February. It will definately be a long day cause I will be there all day as I signed up for the beginner and advanced then it will only be like 2 hours before I have to go to work so instead of driving home which is over an hour I will just drive to work and maybe grab a bite and read or something until work starts.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend...

No comments: