Friday, June 19, 2009

Soft Pencil




Here is the first card I made for Soft Pencil. Isn't she too dang cute. It is digital stamp which is nice because you pick the size. I normally make my cards close to 6 x 6 so I like mine bigger. Also all my cards if possible are 3d so it makes it easier to cut out portions. This is colored with copics which is my favorite choice of medium's. I also too Spring Rain from papertrey inks and went around the edges. Paper I had in my pile of scraps. The Buttons and ribbon and cardstock are also papertrey ink. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Looks like rain here.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Very adorable card!! Love the soft colors.

Renee G said...

love it! To cute.I like your brayer cards, but these are YOU!

Maureen said...

Love the layering and the soft colors! Too cute!!

Also, I have an award for you on my blog: http://mycasestudies.blogspot.com/2009/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html